At Royale Care, Inc., we guarantee the delivery of professional care.
When you need someone who can address your needs in Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Home Health Aide Services, or Medical Social Services, you can count on us. Royale Care, Inc. has a team of professionals responsible for providing you with the above services. You can trust that our staff members are highly-skilled, values-driven, and well-trained.
Criteria for Admission
Admission to Royale Care, Inc. can only be made upon the recommendation of a Physician, based upon the needs of the client, homebound status, and the type of services required that this organization can provide or coordinate with other organizations. Medicare will generally reimburse for the patient’s care provided the following conditions are met:
- The patient must be homebound. This means that the patient has an illness, injury, or a condition that makes it difficult or unsafe for the patient to leave home without a considerable taxing effort and the patient’s absences are infrequent and of short duration, or the patient is not able to leave home safely without the assistance of another person.
- The patient can still be considered homebound if they leave home to attend a religious service or to participate in a therapeutic, psychosocial, or medical treatment when accompanied by a state licensed/certified and/or accredited adult or daycare program. If the patient is able to drive, then they do not meet the homebound requirement.
- The patient must have a recent illness or injury (or worsening of a chronic condition) which requires the care of a Skilled Nurse or Therapist. This is referred to as “Skilled Care.”
- The patient must be under the care of a physician who has ordered the treatment or services to be provided. The services must be medically necessary and specifically requested by the physician.
- The care must be provided on an intermittent basis. This means that Medicare will not pay for our healthcare staff to stay with the patient for an extended period. We will only visit the patient for the length of time it takes to provide the specific treatment ordered by the physician.
Trust a home healthcare company that is certified by the state. Prefer the care from experts at Royale Care, Inc. Please call us for inquiries at 508-926-8848 so we can respond to your concerns as soon as possible.